Job Opportunity at Uber Nigeria
Uber for Business has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber’s technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive, Mid-Market – Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Sales, Business Development & Sales
About the Role
- Uber for Business is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships for Uber.
- The Account Executives who own a vertical on this team will be responsible for developing the full strategy in their assigned vertical.
- The Uber for Business sales team signs and on boards companies to provide them with a best in class ground transportation solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
- Implement and launch Uber for Business with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
- Hit quarterly and annual revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
- Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc.
- Create documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
What You’ll Need
- 3 Minimum Years of Experience with B2B sales