Job Openings at Grant Thornton Nigeria (3 Locations)
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Audit
Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt-Rivers
- We are looking for people who are seeking for tomorrow’s solutions. If you are eager to explore new ideas and possibilities for your career, then apply.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years hands on experience in audit practices, highly knowledgeable in theory and practices of standard audit procedures.
- Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc. 2.2 or HND Upper Credit in Accounting, Economics, Banking or related numerate discipline from a reputable University/Polytechnic.
- He/she must be a chartered accountant.
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume with a Cover Letter (indicating Location of choice) to: email@example.com