Sanofi Recent Job Vacancy
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Reports to: District Sales Manager
- Raise health professionals satisfaction and ensure sales performance of a determined set of products in a determined geography (or a list of customers).
- Provide high quality information to Health Care or Animal Health Professionals. Delivers personal sales objectives
- Ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company’s market potential within defined territory, through implementing the company’s strategy and policies.
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of Trade marketing plan.
- Communicate Messages properly on company brands, attribute & consumers benefits as the per brand strategy.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Ensure database update of territory customers on quarterly basis.
- Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- University Degree with sales background.
- Good organisation skills
- Self motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
- One to two years experience in cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
- External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply