BrandCo Job Vacancy
BrandCo’s core focus is to identify high-street brands that appeal to the urban African consumer and offer these through world class retail experiences.
We take time to understand a brand’s offering and how it can be tailored to consumer’s shopping habits and preferences in our target markets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Develop an overall strategy for business partnership with brands and corporate institutions for large scale purchase.
- Identify potential new markets and prospective brands for the purpose of establishing a long-term business relationship.
- Translate sales strategies into target market/sector segmentation to achieve business growth targets.
- Manage a sales pipeline from lead generation, developing proposal, sales presentation to closing the deal.
- Negotiate with brands to acquire wholesale accounts, ensuring a mutually beneficial and profitable agreement.
- Develop bespoke proposals for prospects with the aim of converting them to partners.
- Network and build relationships with key stakeholders from across target sector/corporate bodies and institutions and the decision makers within the client organisation to drive new business.
- Attend industry functions such as association events and conferences to stay informed with market trends.
- Contribute to the continual development of the BrandCo expansion plan by focusing on maximum market penetration and profitability.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Department to develop sales pitches, clearly articulating the BrandCo value proposition during presentations.
- Present to the management on business and market trends with the aim of generating new services, products and distribution channel partners.
- Nurture leads to develop interest and inquiry into BrandCo offerings by collaborating with the responsible party to create promotional activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management/Economics or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ related experience in a structured retail business.
- MBA or any relevant training and certification will be added advantage.
- Market Research and Comparative Analysis
- Communication (Written, Verbal & Presentation)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Critical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted!