Front Desk Officer at Oluwatosin O. Global Company
Oluwatosin O. Global Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills