Recent Job Opportunity at Kaldi Coffee
Kaldi coffee is an independently owned specialty coffee roastery and coffee bar dedicated to sharing the best African arabica coffee, tea and cocoa . At Kaldi, the recipe for the very best cup of coffee could not be more simple: small lots of coffee beans, roasted in small batches, and served fresh.
We micro roast and taste each batch to assure you have the best possible African coffee experience. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator (Logistics, Customer Care)
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes of meetings.
- Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Ensure constant monitoring and maintenance of office equipments, assets and their advantageous utilization.
- Provide workplace tools; stationeries, furniture, etc, for the employees.
- Effectively manage all logistics and ensure value for service and retention of the best customers.
- Bachelor degree in any administrative related course.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially with advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2years of related experience.
- Must reside around Ilupeju and its environs for ease of movement.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email