Front Desk/Customer Service Personnel Wanted at African Foundries Limited (AFL)
African Foundries Limited (AFL) was established to support the accelerating growth in Nigeria by making the country self-reliant for steel rebars and eliminating its dependence on imported rebars. AFL is set up to reach a 0.5 million-ton per year capacity for high strength rebars and allied products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Customer Service Personnel
- The Ideal candidate provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support
- As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills and must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- B.Sc/HND qualification
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Must be a female.