Production Supervisor Needed at a Leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply production, operational, engineering and management principles to resolve production problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Commissioning of new wells to production, field development plans, execution and management.
- Plan / lead projects to completion/deliverables.
- Prepare daily production and operations reports as well as regularly carry out meter clocking exercises.
- Ensure timely and quality crude delivery to the terminal as required
- Supervise Well Test and Meter Proving Exercises as well as carry out sampling and analysis of crude constituents.
- Assist and support HSE teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations.
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ensure company’s compliance with all regulations from relevant regulatory agencies.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree in a core Engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or Instrumentation).
- A minimum of Upper Credit or Second Class Upper Division. A Masters degree or equivalent will be an added advantage,
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of production and operations management.
- The Production Supervisor must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P Company.
- He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore /swamp production engineering and operations, Well test, meter proving, optimization of field production and production forecasting.
- The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals.
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.