Python Developers Wanted at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Job Title: Python Developer
- Our client requires an Application Developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- The developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing inhouse developed applications.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
Specifically, the Developer role will include:
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover.
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3-4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Expertise and hands on experience with programming languages/technologies such as Python, Oracle PL/SQL and generally working with data on different relational and non- relational Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to Python.
- Good data analytics and presentation skills with software like Crystal reports and Tableau.
- Strong knowledge of Django and any workflow Python framework.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Knowledge in other database systems (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and
- Must be knowledgeable in frontend development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as FileZilla, coreftp etc.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected Salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.