IT Application Developer – Salesforce at MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Application Developer – Salesforce
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum years of Experience: 5
The Application Developer will be responsible for the following functions:
- Integrate Salesforce with other internal and external applications
- Communicate between departments to understand their business processes; customize and configure systems accordingly
- Develop custom classes, scripts, forms, reports, dashboards, and KPIs
- Document, maintain, and update system-level customizations and training materials
- Provide training to individuals and user groups within the company
- Provide advanced reporting and searching assistance
- Troubleshoot and quickly resolve issues with cloud ERP and CRM systems and integration elements as they arise
- Manage data import, data cleansing, deduplication, optimization, and data maintenance efforts
- Write custom code for middleware functionality.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience developing custom features and solutions for ERP/CRM systems in similar roles, especially using Apex in Salesforce
- Salesforce company-wide rollout experience is a huge plus
- Salesforce Lightning Development Experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge of C#, .NET, PHP, or SQL and stored procedures is a plus.