Join International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Technical Specialist – Analytics
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Client Technical Specialists role in Central, West and East Africa role will have extensive experience and expertise with either IBM or other vendors analytics solutions such as: IBM DB2, Informix,
- Information Server, Cognos, TM1, SPSS, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Teradata, Tableau, QlikView, Business Objects, Power BI, SAS, Informatica, R, Python, among others
- Experience of machine learning will be a plus.
- They will be responsible for designing and selling solutions involving the above technology.
- Within their area of specialization, key activities for the Technical Specialist in this role will include:
- Customer Engagements – Provides leadership and subject matter expertise to the customers in the above region. Successfully conducts Proofs-of-Concepts,
- Proofs-of-Technology, Demos, Design/Discovery Workshops, etc. that drive IBM analytics revenues.
- Technical Sales Accelerators – Delivery of Technical Sales Accelerators such as Proofs-of-Technology (PoTs), Workshops, and Demos.
- Business Partner Engagement – Develops innovative Enablement Programs for the IBM Business Partner community that highlights important new product features, capabilities, and deployment patterns. Support BP in a way to make them independent from a sales stand point
- Collaborate with the wider IBM team in Middle East Africa and World Wide for enablement and customer engagements
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Sales and Pre-sales experiences
- At least 5 years experience in Time management and Ability to multi task
- At least 5 years experience in Making C-level calls
- English: Fluent