Reconciliation and Settlement Analyst Wanted at Global Accelerex Limited
Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation and Settlement Analyst
- The Reconciliation & Settlement Analyst sits in the Corporate Finance Department, the position will be responsible for the reconciliation and settlement activities for the purposes of revenue assurance from partner organisations including banks, payment processing companies, and other relevant service providers as well as the company’s payment platforms.
- The position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Perform daily reconciliation of transaction settlement data from the payment processing companies and the settlement value by the partner banks
- Perform daily reconciliation of company’s various internal payment platforms through the payment portals, partner bank statements and other available medium
- Prepare daily and weekly report on over/under-settlement of relevant transactions
- Liaise with the settlement bank and payment processing companies on potential under-settlement and ensure resolution of issues identified in line with the company’s policies and procedures
- Advise the finance operations team of possible over-settlement for necessary financial liability provisions on a monthly basis
- Support the finance operations team in resolving settlement and recompilation issues
- Attend to all queries from partner organisations on settlement issues and ensure they are resolved promptly
- Correctly log all incidents, monitor the incident cycles and document solutions after resolutions
- Liaise with finance operations team to ensure that recovered settlement fees are correctly reported
- Ensure that daily settlement value is transferred to the company’s position promptly
- Follow through on delayed settlement of daily transaction income and ensure swift resolution
- Perform daily/ weekly analysis of settlement data and extract valuable business intelligence for decision making purposes
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance and reporting standards
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- Graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of two (2) proven working experience in a related role
- Advanced use of relevant data analysis and management tools, including Power BI, SQL, MS Excel, etc.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- High attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.