HR Business Development Officer Wanted at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We seek to grow our team by hiring a young and vibrant individual to fill the role of:
Job Title: HR Business Development Officer
Ref Id: BDO/1111/ PC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Career: Mid-Level Expert
Type: Full Time
- Your job as a Human Resources Business Development Officer is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities/leads.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Develop and deliver pitches to clients and prospects.
- Communicate HR products developments to prospective clients
- Create and improve proposals for existing and new clients.
- Oversee the development of HR marketing literature.
- Write reports
- Provide Management with feedback.
- Ensuring business objectives/targets are met periodically.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field with a Consulting Firm will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Preferably female
- Must reside on the island.
- Must have good business sense
- Must have deep understanding of marketing principles
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have positive attitude towards word
- Must have excellent negotiation skills.