Job Vacancy at Transsion Holdings
Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Candidate’s Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for brand and VI visual effects design, design and planning of all planes of the terminal.
- Design and video shooting of occasional single pages, posters, exhibition stands, etc.
- Can independently complete the design of brochures, promotional flyers, outdoor large-scale brand posters, and supervise material production and production.
Experience and Qualifications Required for the role
- Work experience: one year and above;
- Gender: male or female;
- Age: under 35 years old;
Candidate’s Required Competencies and Attributes
- Requires more than 1 year of graphic design, visual design, window display work experience, rich experience in designing supermarkets, shops, etc., with better interior design experience.
- College degree or above, with broad vision, profound art skills, good artistic accomplishment, skilled use of AutoCAD, 3DMax, CorelDraw and other design software.
- Good communication skills and communication skills, energetic, creative and team-oriented.