Promasidor Current Employment Vacancy
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Automation Engineering
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reporting To: Coordinator – Engineering
- To design, modify and maintain the electrical, electronics and automation systems of machineries and ensure that they function at peak performance
- Installation and commissioning of electrical systems of machines and equipment
- Installation and commisioning of automation systems
- Design and implementation of manufacturing technology to automate production processes
- Modifications of electrical controls of machineries for better operational performance.
- Executing maintenance plan for electrical and electronics systems of machines and equipment
- Ensuring that machine downtime is reduced to the minimum set level for good availability rate
- Ensuring safety of machineries and personnel in any machine modification/design
- Proper documentation of technical activities/tasks for analysis and decision-making
- HND/BSc in any Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in FMCG
- Advanced knowledge of PLC-Omron,Siemens etc.
- Electrical and Electronics circuit maintenance
- PLC knowledge.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Analytical skills
- Technical skills
- Tolerance for routine works
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Attention to details.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- When the page open Click “Supervisor – Automation Engineering” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available