Job Vacancy at a Non-Banking Financial Intermediary
Pivotage Consulting – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary recently licensed as a national Microfinance institutions with branches in 5 states and counting and with proven expertise in the field of finance management, tailoring onloans and investment offerings to meet the financial needs of their customers either on a long or short term.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan – Oyo and Ondo
- Direct Sales Agent will be saddled with the responsibility of marketing and selling of the company’s financial services (loans and related products)
- Marketing and Sale of firm’s product
- Achieving sales goals
- Sourcing for clients
- Set up and host client meetings towards achieving target.
- Managing relationship with the organization’s clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ sales experience in the consumer lending space (i.e. Deposit Mobilization) with Non-Bank Financial institutions, Microfinance banks etc.
- IT proficiency
- Excellent Data management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be advantage.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and to adapt to change
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the abbreviation ‘DSA’ and the applicable state in bracket as subject of the mail.
Note: Good looking, smart and intelligent young graduates with no prior experience can also apply.