Recruitment for Project Planner at Ericsson Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Planner
Req ID: 292182
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Consulting and System Integration, Information Technology
- We are now looking for a Project Planner to support the Customer Project Manager with specialist knowledge in the area of project planning and scheduling, trend analysis, critical path identification, backwards scheduling, “What if” scenarios, production of reports, customer interaction, control and monitoring. The Project Planner should be the project organization top authority on Ericsson recommended tool for tracking and reporting purposes.
- In addition, you will drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the Customer Project Manager.
- Review project planning inputs.
- Build project milestone templates.
- Monitor, maintain and improve performance.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (telecom, IT) or Equivalent.
- Minimum years of experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Network rollout projects for site by site project planning for huge volumes and alignment with SAP system and customer tools.
- Requires both theoretical knowledge and understanding through solid experience i.e. from deployment in rollout projects as Regional Implementation Manager or similar for a period of minimum 2 years.
- Requires an understanding of the complexity of mobilization and ramp-up of site production, efficiency factors for planned or started attempts versus failing rate and successful implementation and handling of back log.
- Domain experience: Network Rollout
- Good working experience in Ordering Tool
- Good financial knowledge and competence in financial planning.
- Good analytical and communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online