Apply at a Foam Manufacturing Company – Willers Solutions Limited
Job Title: Assistant Manager/Engineer
- Assist in organizing and coordinating resources, both manpower and materials to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure strict adherence to production standards.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Complete periodic operational reviews and reports.
- Minimize downtime and productivity waste.
- Responsible for the delivery of overall operational targets.
- Maintain and create highly-structured processes and systems with a data-driven approach
- Create and maintain detailed manuals that document all relevant parts of the company’s operating model.
- Demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation.
- Drive Business Continuity initiatives
- Holding periodic meetings with the sales team and working on market feedback.
- Overseeing stock, Inventory and supply chain of products.
- Monitoring of products’ standards, implementation of quality standards, and also liaise with sales department to ensure total quality management system.
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any other related discipline. (HSE certification is an added advantage)
- Min of 7 years full-time work experience as an Assitant Manager/Engineer. (Experience in the polyurethane foam manufacturing industry is a MUST)
- Experience managing operations, including detailed budgeting and reporting, in a Foam manufacturing Industry.
- Good knowledge of flow dynamics, safety regulations, specifications, standards and factory ordinances.
- Mu must have experience in the operation of continuous line for the production of Sandwich Panel.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Assistant Manager/Engineer”” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Qualified candidates would be contacted.