Project Manager Wanted at Ventures Platform
Ventures Platform is a seed stage fund and accelerator that actively finds, funds and supports innovative companies solving real problems across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- At Ventures Platform, we are constantly taking on exciting programs with far reaching impact and rewards. In 2019, we are looking to expand on our project team and are looking for amazing candidates who will work with us as Project Managers on our different programs.
- Manage and supervise the implementation of the program and ensure the objectives and impact are met.
- Provide technical and strategic management support to the program.
- Develop work plans and financial budget for the project in collaboration with VPF team.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in both public and private sectors nationally and globally as it affects the program.
- Serve as the official point of contact with all program partners and the program sponsor.
- Ensure sponsor compliance in implementation of projects.
- Ensure strict compliance with sponsor terms of reference requirements/ reporting deadlines.
- In collaboration with the M&E Coordinator and Program Repertoire, oversee the collection and timely reporting of all programs according to internal and sponsor requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate project activities.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to coordinate and manage resources-both financial and non-financial
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Research and Analysis
- Program and Project Management Skills
- Pays great attention to details
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Follows VP Quality control process and is process driven
- Available to travel out of Abuja on need basis
- Project Management field experience in an NGO space
Background and Experience:
- More than 3 years experience in successful project/program management is essential.
- The Project Manager will be an independent professional with deep project/program management experience.
- Strong and demonstrated capacity for organization and management.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Demonstrated experience interacting and collaborating with Government institutions, private sector, and NGOs.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online