Business Development Officer Wanted at SAFESAAC Consulting
SAFESAAC Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Assist the company to acquire new businesses while maintaining existing ones. Assist in branding the company and engage in media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with General Manager or Senior Management to achieve revenue goals.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities and engage with Management to establish strategies for pursuing those opportunities.
- Develop and deliver pitches to prospective clients about the advantages of the services offered and follow up with them in order to close business deals.
- Respond to the clients’ queries regarding the services in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, prospects, and presentations.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Maintain and update the required statutory and Governmental permits.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related disciplines. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year background/marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of business development practices, marketing activities, prospecting clients and industry trends.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Strong customer relationships skills.
- Critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to manage projects.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 12th September, 2019
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.