Work at Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Greenhouse Technician
Location: Okene, Kogi
Job Type: Full Time
- The greenhouse technician will maintain the greenhouse plant materials, including watering, feeding, pruning, propagation, testing, and pest management; operate environmental control equipment, maintain greenhouse facility, including installation, maintenance, and repair of special equipment. There is a strong emphasis on productivity, efficiency and employee safety.
- We need a technician with solid mechanical, plumping, and electronic PC background experience. The ideal candidate would be adequately trained and intimated with the processes required for this position.
- OND or Degree in Horticulture
- 2-3 years experience as a technician in a similar field
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Flexible and able to multitask on several aspects of a project
- Ability to take initiative to recommend projects, product improvements, or cost reductions
- In-depth understanding of electrical regulations, construction, materials, and industry
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Applications (Cover Letter, CV and copies of all academic certificates) in one document to the ” HR Department” via: email@example.com using “REF:0801 and the Job Position applied for” as the subject of the mail.
Submit hardcopy to the Head Office address below:
Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited,
Suite 201-203, Plot 1080, Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District, FCT Abuja.
- Applications received after the application closing date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.