Senior Relationship Manager at CITITRUST Development Partners Plc
CITITRUST Development Partners Plc is a leading investment advisory company which also makes direct Private-Equity and Credit investments focused mainly in Nigeria and Africa at Large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Relationship Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan-Oyo & Port-Harcourt-Rivers
- Boost the deposit mobilization drive of the organization by sourcing for fixed deposit customers
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to acquire and sustain customers in the commercial sector of the market
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects
- Identify customer needs/buyer values and proactively seek to provide products/ services to meet the identified needs
- Review applications for credit facility (in line with the organization’s policy) and make appropriate recommendations/decisions
- Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationships on a continuous basis
- Analyze and screen applications for credit based on the organization’s credit risk procedures
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Prepare monthly activity and performance reports for Business Head’s attention
- Participate in subsidiary and other team meetings
- Minimum of First Degree (B.Sc./HND) in any discipline or its equivalent
- Must not be more than 40 years of age
- Minimum of Eight(8) years cognate experience in financial service industry
- Minimum of Three (3) experience of managing large portfolio and a team
- Impressive contact List
- Must be an aggressive Sales Person
- Must be a fast learner
- Great negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to take profitability initiatives
- Result oriented
- Proficiency in spoken English
- Salary is very Attractive
- HMO, Leave Allowance, Pension & 13Th month inclusive.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must be residents of Lagos, FCT, Rivers (Port-Harcourt Only) & Oyo state (Ibadan Only).