Managing Director at a Microfinance Bank – Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Microfinance Bank industry requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Responsibility and Expectations
- Business Growth
- Brand Development and Visibility
- Market Share
- National Presence
- 8 – 12 years experience; the past 5 years in management position in Microfinance Bank.
- Team player, ability to meet deadlines, goal and result oriented
- Demonstrate evidence of growing balance sheet size of an organization, marketing exploits and target driven
- A strategic outlook
- Ability to evolve strategies for improved turnover
- Strong presentation, negotiation and computer skills
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- An inclusive management style that encourages professional growth and development of staff while demanding a high level of individual and organizational goal achievement
- Exhibit strong understanding of the market, industry and interface with regulators, banks and other financial institutions, investment, business, industry executives and executives of other influential bodies on a regular basis in order to increase the standing of the bank with those bodies and improve business effectiveness.
- Ability to relate with Board of Directors and prepare memos for board approval and engender cordial relationship with the board to achieve corporate goal.