Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) Recent Job Opening
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010.
In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Store/Account Officer
Locations: Kano, Zaria-Kaduna
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Applicant must possess B.Sc. or equivalent in any Social Science fields with at least 3 years’ experience in warehousing.
- Candidate must understand basic accounting
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular stock.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Excellent physical fitness levels that help perform various physically enduring tasks
- Capability of working in harsh climatic conditions
- Hausa Language skill is a must.
- Above average in Micro Soft Office application proficiency
- Highly skillful at following guidelines and taking directives
- A skilled male store keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail e.g. “Account/Store Officer”
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2019