Recent Employment Vacancy at Pickmeup International Company Limited
Pickmeup International Company Limited have been developed to combat the current ride-hailing challenges faced by urban & rural users in Nigeria. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Staff
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.