Human Resources Manager at Fez Integrated Services Limited
Fez Integrated Services Limited – Our client, a top notch organization is currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics.
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks.
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
- Administering payroll and benefits.
- Overseeing training and orientation of all new employees.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- Candidates should have 3-5 years relevant experience in the field.
- Interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Leadership and project management skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Administrative skills.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.