Join Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Purpose of the Job
- To acquire and retain more Corporate customers and increase revenue for the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Visit a minimum of 5 Corporate Organizations per day, 25 visits per week, 100 visits per month, therefore for 6 months = 600 visits
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all Corporate Organisations in your sector
- Create opportunities to run presentations of Airtel Corporate products to sector of assignment
- Create symbiotic relationships in events sponsorship with Corporate Accounts all in a view to drive sale of our corporate products and revenue growth.
- Create exceptional opportunities to sell special products like E1 PRI, Data Centre Services and Smart Advertising in the sector
- Grow (upsell/cross-sell) the usage of Corporate products in the sector allocated to you
Skills and Qualifications
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related course
- 3-5 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & telecom
- 3-5 years experience in managing Key Accounts
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online