Recent Job Recruitment at Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Job Title: Grants Officer
The Grants Officer will support the Grants Manager with oversight of all grant activities, including ensuring efficient and proper controls for USAID grant compliance and reporting; coordinating training and grants administration with grantees; and reviewing and submitting financial reports as required for each grant.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Grants Officer will report to the Grants Manager.
- Review sub-grantees’ liquidation and financial reports and provide summaries to the Grants Manager on a monthly basis;
- Implement procedures and templates to be used for formulating, negotiating, executing, monitoring, and closing grants according to USAID regulations and the project’s Grants Manual;
- Monitor grantees to ensure compliance with USAID regulations, Grants Manual, and the content of sub-agreement;
- Maintain grant files and ensure they remain up-to-date;
- Support project audits, grantor’s audit, or monitoring visits;
- Responsible for entering and maintaining Creative’s Integrated Management Database System (IDMS) for sub-grantees;
- Provide mentoring support to strengthen and improve sub-grantees’ management capacity for improved performance; and
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills& Qualifications:
- High school diploma is required, Bachelor’s Degree or professional grant management qualification is preferred;
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in grant management, including disbursements and reporting and four (4) years of general work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in financial administration, budget, and cost control management is essential;
- Knowledge of USAID Rules and Regulations and previous experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred;
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written English required
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply