Manager, Financial Reporting at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Financial Reporting
Job ID: 43777
Job Sector: Banking
- Finance: Budgeting and forecasting, creating interim and annual financial statements, facilitating internal mergers and acquisitions, as well as dealing with analysts and investors.
- To ensure the overall integrity and accuracy of the General Ledger as a basis for the preparation of financial and management reports.
- Custodian of the General Ledger and Chart of Accounts.
- Preparation of financial reports
- Being the custodian of the General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, and the repository for all Financial and Management information for the Bank.
- Stakeholder management & policy review
- Preparation of financial reports, coordination of external and regulatory audits
- Provide technical accounting support to business
- Leadership and people development
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of first degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematical Sciences
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, Dip IFRS or relevant Accounting/Finance qualification is required
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Financial / Statutory Accounting
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Finacle, and GBM will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills at a senior level
- Financial and Accounting Control
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Understanding IFRS
- Financial Consolidation
- Reconciling Financial Records
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online