Assistant Project Manager, VSLA Recruitment at CARE International
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager, VSLA
Location: Gashua, Yobe State with regular visits to Sub Offices
Position Type: Regular/Full term
- Make field visits to CSOs and Federations already in place to collect information on the process taken
- External representation (fund raising, marketing, reports to country office and donors)
- Preparation of proposals for funding
- Preparation of strategic and operational plans
- Supervision of operations director and/or field supervisors (depending on programme scale)
- Supervision of M&E and Admin
- Track and evaluate the implementation of the strategy
- Reporting, capitalization, documentation of the process
- Assess the level of implementation of the various action plans of the groups: who, what, how, what resources, how much, how they mobilized
- Provide advisory support at both the groups and CSO level to take into account strategic themes related to the transformation of harmful gender-specific norms
- Degree or Diploma in Management
- Excellent track-record in project management or high level supervision in I/NGO.
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven capacity to organize complex operations
- Proven strategic planning skills
- Proven operational planning skills
- Proven staff supervision skills
- Excellent diplomatic skills
- 3-5 years previous senior programme management experience
- Familiarity with principles and practice of savings led microfinance and with a strong awareness of the challenges faced by traditional methodologies
- Community development background
- Familiarity with basic Gender Concepts, CARE’s Women Empowerment Framework and Gender Transformative Approaches
- Experienced trainer
- Strong data analysis background
- Strong experience of supervising senior and junior staff
- Strong planning skills
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2019.
How to to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV as a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Indicate clearly in the subject line of the email the position you are applying for and the location (in Caps)
- Save your Application and CV with your name before attaching it
- CARE International in Nigeria, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, religion, and race. Qualified women especially are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Conditions – By submitting your Application for this position you agreed to CARE’s ZERO Tolerance to: Fraud, Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse.