Job Vacancy at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
- Managing parts of construction projects.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Setting out, leveling, surveying the site and organizing facilities.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
- Liaising and communicating with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager; regularly providing progress report.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials, making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet set deadlines.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical or Building Engineering/Technology.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in construction and site engineering.
- Must be COREN certified.