Recent Job Opportunity at Ruthchilds Foundation
Ruthchilds Foundation is a non-profit organization that promotes the implementation of sustainable socio-economic development programs that mitigate global illegal migration Nigerians. Ruthchilds Foundation currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Ruthchilds Foundation in collaboration with an international partner is currently seeking qualified candidates for the underlisted position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Coordinator
- This person when recruited will be base in Abuja and a member of the management team and report directly to Executive Director, the person in the position will provide institutional support in administration, Human resources and financial management for Ruthchilds Foundation. S/he will support the implement program by ensuring effective and efficient implementation of organizational policies.
- S/he will provide oversight and coordinate all institutional capacity strengthening activities states and ensure availabilities of resources for smooth program implementation.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Sc/HND in Accountancy, Business Administration, or its recognized equivalent with five-year progressive working experience with NGO, qualified Accountancy qualification and added advantage.
- Master’s in finance and Business Administration.
- Ability to communicate in both oral and writing English language.
- Good with the use of Microsoft suite and other computer application.