Latest Job Opening at Kraks Media Limited -2 Openings
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Business Development Officer in our office in Lagos.
- Generate new clients to increase the company’s client’s database
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase revenue generation.
- Drive income generation through maintaining relationship with existing clients.
- Brainstorm with other members of the Business Team to create new project strategies.
- Creating sales pitches, developing clear and effective written proposal / quotations for existing and prospective clients.
- Cultivate positively rewarding affiliations with brands / agencies and seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the organization.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Marketing, Business Management / Administration, or other related fields.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Business Development role.
- Enthusiastic, and result driven.
- Sound command of English Language, both written & spoken.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel & Power Point.
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with branding companies.
- Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand and coordinate publicity events as required.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as SEO and email marketing.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word & Power Point
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience and skills in Digital Marketing and Customer Service.