Latest Employment Opportunity at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investor Relations Associate – MIXTA AFRICA
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Manage research and investor relationships
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Provide and present insights on market activities to the Management team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Help prepare the company’s annual and statutory reports
- Organize and prepare the Board for the AGM
- Responsible for overseeing and managing Investor conferences / interactions, and Roadshows whenever required.
- Strategy Plans and Research Reports
- Concept Papers / Business Proposals
- Periodic Performance Reports (Quarterly & Annually)
- Industry / Benchmarking Reports
- Investor Presentations
- Executive Presentations.
- Investor Management (60%)
- Internal Stakeholder Management (40%)
- Quality of reports – Total number of draft versions required before finalization of report content for ad-hoc reports (15%)
- Quality of Investor Forums, Roadshows / Presentations (40%)
- Quality and timeliness of management reports – Percentage of management reports that are delivered to the target audience as per the agreed standards and deadlines (20%)
- Internal Stakeholder Management (15%)
- Feedback from direct leader(s) – qualitative judgment (10%)
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business-related discipline
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- 5 or more years’ experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Research Analysts.
Skills & Attributes
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- Good research, data gathering and analytical skills with strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- Appreciable grasp of business issues (Corporate Finance, Real Estate and Hospitality, Emerging Markets)
- Strong understanding of SEC laws and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to multitask, manage time, prioritize to meet tight deadlines
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Exhibit high level of initiative and proactivity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online