Business Development Manager Recruitment at a Real Estate Firm – Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited – Our client, a Real Estate firm in Lagos that provides consultancy services, facility management, property development, Logistics, and brokerage is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Developing and implementing growth strategies and plans.
- This also includes developing new market (both B2C; Business to Customers and Business to Business, Corporate Clients and Communities that house our potential clients in clusters).
- Also, you’d be developing and following through on business opportunities and viable income streams such as to reach the company’s financial goals and ensure growth.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and well as negotiating with stakeholders.
- Developing New Markets, New customer base, and new clients while managing relationships with others.
- Develop and implement operating plans, policies and procedures in line with corporate branding in order to achieve and exceed sales and profitability objectives.
- Head of corporate communication – Promote the company’s brand image, products/services, addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Head the planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives as well as developing strategies to build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensure the effective implementation of plans, policies, and procedures through effective team leadership in order to ensure the highest levels of profitability.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customer needs, and partners and develop market entry strategies.
- Presenting competitive analysis, market research, and opportunity identification to the Executive team
- Leading and participating in initiatives to capture new businesses with the aim of achieving and consistently exceeding monthly sales quotas and growing existing account business.
Educational Qualifications and Skills
- Associate Degree in Legal Studies or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Skilled with MS Office.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online