Apply at SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited
SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited is a newly licensed Regional Commercial Bank and represent the first fresh banking license issued by the CBN since 2001.
SunTrust Bank is committed to meeting the financial service needs of the communities it serves in a friendly, professional manner, while improving shareholder value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Banking Officer
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Deposit Mobilization (N40m Monthly)
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future business
- Produce growth in income by selling business products and services.
- Development of relationship with referral sources.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, products and technology.
- Opening of accounts(minimum of 5 accounts per day).
- Creation of quality risk asset(N3m monthly)
- Reactivating of Dorman accounts (5 accounts weekly)
- Maintaining good deposit mix in accordance with banks ratio.
- Rendition of reports weekly.
- Effective relationship management. Develop and maintain effective relationship with business contacts and industries.
- Analyse prospective customers for loan and determine appropriate candidate.
- MBA/M.Sc – Advantage
- 0-2 years
- Good sales and communication skills
- General math skills
- Analysing information
- Management of profitability.
- Knowledge of business
- Marketing strategy
- Closing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Competitive analysis
- Corporate finance skills
- Planning of sales
- Financial skills
Personalities and Attributes
- Open to new knowledge
- Proactive and coordinated
- Meeting set targets
- Strong analytical mind
- Highly dedicated
- Good command of written and oral English
- Good team player
- External:Customers and Brokers
- Internal: The financial Unit, Operations Dept, Strategic Business Units.