Legal Officer at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is an ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Advise the executives and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Investigate if the company or a staff member does not comply with the law.
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
- Being able to perform other legal related duties deemed necessary across board.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law with 3yrs or more experience
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
- Good understanding of Foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online