Apply at IPI PowerTech
IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diesel Delivery Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
- To ensure the effective functioning of the diesel management process from supply to monitoring and escalation of issues when and where necessary to aid operations in meeting its deliverables.
- Generate new sites loads from the pictorial evidence (F&P capture – Affectli).
- Align with the client in determining new sites’ allocation.
- Inspection of diesel to be supplied to ensure the right quality and quantity is supplied.
- Determination and monitoring of diesel consumption per hour and diesel consumption per day.
- Set the IPT allocation based on the below:
- Actual site configuration.
- MOO on delivery date (daily updates needed from Corrective Maintenance team & Technical Support Officers).
- Latest diesel level in tank (Affectli & Remote Monitoring System).
- Share the allocation with the logistics team.
- Coordinate the movement of peddler trucks to different sites.
The ideal candidate must have the following;
- HND in any field.
- A good Knowledge of AGO (Diesel).
- Ability to optimise smart phone feature and applications.
- Excellent reputation for integrity and judgement.
- Reporting using MS Excel.