Technical Training Manager Wanted at an International FMCG Company – Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an international FMCG company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Training Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are in need of a Technical Training Manager for our operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos.
- Develop and administer training programs for the manufacturing team to enhance individual and group skills and knowledge; creates training manuals; facilitates training sessions and effectively assesses the progress for each trainee periodically.
- Develop training framework for manufacturing – theory and practical sessions. Determines training needs and requirements by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys.
- Reviews existing training materials produced by OEMs and develop new materials based on need such as MP2.
- Develop a full training material on preventive and condition based maintenance.
- Set up standard work on best practices and update system on identified enhancements for sharing with the trainees and the plants.
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course execution. Coordinates with relevant departments for resource speakers or training materials.
- Train the participants in extensive manufacturing process and technology – RGB and PET line operations.
- Engages with other industries to collaborate on the training modules and sharing of expertise or resources.
Desired Skills and Experience
- First degree in any related Social Science discipline. Masters of Science Degree is compulsory.
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience with 3years in FMCG beverage industry.
- Strong collaborative skills & interpersonal skills to manage multi- levels resource and operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understands basic budget, cost control and project management.
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.