Workshop Manager at Eazie Car Clinic
Eazie Car Clinic is a major player in Auto-Maintenance and Diagnostic Services in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, we are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidate to fill these vacant positons below;
Job Title; Workshop Manager.
Location; Port Harcourt.
Company; Eazie Car Clinic.
- Should possess any of the following, B/Eng./HND/OND.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Automobile service maintenance management.
- Candidates with BSC that possess a minimum of 5 years of experience would also be considered.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to manage man and machines.
- Should possess a good sense of dressing.
- Time management is of essence.
- Must be very very slow to anger.
- Must be computer literate.
- Expected to document and keep all workshop activities.
- Should be able to manage workers.
- Expected to organize in-house trainings from time to time.
- Drive the vehicle with the technician and the customer to gain firsthand knowledge of the vehicular problems.
- Prepare the cost estimates including the services and repair costs and the cost of spare parts, if needed.
- Maintain and manage a daily record of repairs and services of vehicles undertaken and completed.
- Ensure delivery of vehicles to customers on time.
- Handle and manage softly the minor complaints and irritants with the customers.
- Educate customers on maintaining their vehicles free from troubles and problems.
- Supervise, manage and monitor automotive service technicians and repairers.
- Handle customer inquiries and respond to their needs in a cool, courteous and prompt manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the highest level through effective services and repairs.
- And to perform any other official duty or duties that may be assigned by the MD.
All qualified and interested candidate are advised to forward their up-dated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st of October 2019.
Note; the merited candidate will be contacted via email, text messages or phone calls from the phone numbers provided in their resume.