Apply at Baobab
Baobab is an investment company in microfinance, created in July 2005 by Planet Finance, established in Paris. Baobab’s mission is to provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs unserved or underserved by the traditional financial sector by building a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries by 2015.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Banana Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Janitorial Services
- We are currently looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties at one of our official residences
- The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Minimum of WAEC/SSCE
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years previous experience
- Ready to resume immediately.
- Deliver excellent services at all times
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness in all resident and back-of-house areas
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional at all times
- Adhere strictly to all company safety and security policies and procedures
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Report any security or maintenance issues immediately to Manager.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position being applied for and their full names in the subject area of the email.