Employment Vacancy at Aquarian Consult Limited
To continually add value and change lives positively, we are seeking to acquire talents that would support us and look forward to welcoming you on board as:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Officer
Job Code: AJ01-40
About this Position
- You will create market for a range of Organisational Efficiency tools including Emergenetics and FourSight. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for the sales of assigned tools for employee profiling and team
What You Will Do
You will be required to:
- Build, maintain and update a list of potential clients for Emergenetics and FourSight Services
- Establish marketing contact with key decision-makers in small, medium and large organisations to improve sales performance.
- Develop proposals, emails, letters and other business development tools to achieve marketing and sales objectives.
- Coordinate the sales process including prospecting, preparation, approach, presentation, handling objections, closing, and follow-up on clients.
- Lead B2B, B2C and B2B2C marketing activities with a focus on achieving sales target.
- Develop and implement a Market-Specific Plan for the sales of Emergenetics and FourSight Solutions within the Federal Capital Territory.
- Liaise with the Team Lead to organise promotional activities and implement initiatives to drive sales volume.
- Coordinate and facilitate presentations for the promotion of Emergenetics, FourSight and the strategic need for organisational efficiency.
- Record and report all business development activities on a routine basis.
You should have:
- An excellent oral and written communication skills
- A Degree in Social Sciences, Management Science or Humanities
- The ability to work independently
- Above average computer skills
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive working experience in core business development, strategy or training.
Why Work With Us?
- Learning Opportunities: We offer a unique opportunity for you to to learn and make yourself relevant in your chosen career.
- Growth Opportunities: Aquarian Consult offers exciting opportunities for advancement and reward for excellence.
- Opportunities to innovate: At Aquarian Consult, we create avenues for you to think, put ideas to work and explore the limits of creativity.
- Motivating environment: Our team members are passionate, creative, inspiring and highly supportive. We believe in the power of we!
- Pay, Bonus and Benefits: We offer a competitive salary, medical insurance, training programs, annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com quoting the Job Title and Code in the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.