Apply at Lumos Nigeria
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
- To provide efficient, responsive and excellent administrative service to the Human Resources Function to support its ability to meet committed organizational goals.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Applicant should have degree/HND in Management or Social Science
- Excellent computer skills especially MS Excel and Word
- Sound numerical and analytical skills will be an added advantage
- Membership of CIPM or other related HR bodies.
- At least 2 years working experience in HR in a structured organization
- Relevant experience in selection process(es) and other employee support programs.
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion / sound judgement
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail consciousness and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge and proficiency to at least intermediate levels in a range of office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The ability to work on own initiative to meet tight deadlines and multitask
- Should possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.