Join Deloitte Nigeria
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Supply Management System (PSM) Specialist
Location: Northern Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Exciting growth opportunity exist for Public Health Professionals at the Program Management Unit (PMU) of the National Tuberculosis & Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) for implementation of the Global Fund’s grant and interventions in Nigeria. As part of the PMU, you will be a change agent and a strategic enabler applying your expertise to manage a project that impacts millions of lives while helping to put an end to Tuberculosis in Nigeria.
- Ensuring full compliance of procurement activities with the set rules, regulations, policies and strategies including elaboration of the effective internal control, proper design and functioning of a client-oriented procurement management system.
- Implementation of strategic procurement including sourcing strategy, supplier selection and evaluation, quality management, customer relationship management.
- Implementation of contract strategy including tendering processes and evaluation, contractor appraisal, evaluation and negotiation of offers, management of the contract and contractor, legal considerations and payment conditions, risk assessment.
- Assist in the input of timely and proper preparation of procurement plans for the different grants and establishment of their deadlines
- Ensure the implementation of proper monitoring system and control of procurement processes including organization of tender documents, receipt and evaluation of quotations, bids or proposals, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with the set rules and regulations
- Drafting submissions to the Contract, Asset and Procurement Committee (CAP) and Advisory Committee on Procurement (ACP).
- Ensuring timely and proper preparation of procurement plans for the TB grant and establishment of their deadlines
- Implementation of proper monitoring system and control of procurement processes including organization of tender documents, receipt and evaluation of quotations, bids or proposals, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with the set rules and regulations;
- Ensuring raising and budget checking of requisitions
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of market developments, research and analyze statistical data and market reports on the world commodity situation, production patterns and availability of goods and services.
- Development and update of roster of suppliers. Implementation of supplier selections and evaluation
- Managing all assets under the grant in compliance with the set Asset Management Rules and Regulations including but not limited to recording, coordinating and reconciling asset inventory including physical verification of asset on sites, asset transfer, disposal, write-off and synchronization of asset Inventory
- Participation in the conduct of DSA, Travel Agencies, vehicle maintenance, hotel and conference facilities surveys
- Organisation of travel including purchase of air tickets, DSA calculation, requisition preparation, arrangement of shipments, vehicle maintenance and conference facilities arrangements
- Maintaining electronic and hardcopy files and records to ensure proper accountability;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, any of the Social Sciences or any development related field is a requirement.
- A master’s degree will be in business management will be an advantage.
- A specialized certification in procurement or a professional membership will be an added advantage. e.g. MCIPS.
- Strong knowledge of drug procurement processes and clearance.
- Experience of international organization procurement policies and procedures is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications must be completed and duly acknowledged via mail as this validates success of submission.