Work at Corporate Headhunters
Corporate Headhunters – Our client, one of West Africa’s leading cloud Solutions Provider. They offer technical and professional services to small, medium and large enterprises, NGOs, education institutions and government agencies. By leveraging the power of cloud technologies, they are able to dramatically improve efficiency and productivity, giving organizations the chance to focus on key business operations and improving their bottom line. They have a clear strategy to put customers first and achieve their vision of being the best solutions provider for their customers. They are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Architect
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As a Data scientist, you will be responsible for analysing large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. Your goal will be to help our client analyze trends to make better decisions.
- You will identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- You will work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is a plus
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau,PowerBI) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Experience in data mining
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)