Recent Employment Opportunity at Ama-Zuma Services Limited
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is a medium telecommunications engineering and oil and gas servicing company committed to providing zero down time on telecommunications facilities and network transmission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Manager
- Directing activities related dispatching, routing and tracking transportation trucks.
- Plan, organize and manage the work subordinating staff to ensure that the work assigned is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve issues in the transport section.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan and structured approach to the maintenance of trucks, keeping within the designed budget and ensuring all trucks used are fit for purpose.
- Ensuring transport staff delivers the service appropriately to the changing needs of customers.
- Ensure that all trucks are complaint with legal regulatory and contractual requirements and where necessary.
- B.Sc/HND in Transport Management or related field
- 5 years proven work experience as a Transportation Manager
- Solid knowledge of Fleet management
- Experience preparing and tracking orders
- Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to plan and supervise the distribution of products to the customer.
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years.
- This job is only open to applicants Lagos.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.