Recruitment for IT Application Developer at MainOne Cable Nigeria – 2 Openings
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Application Developer
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum years of Experience: 2
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Application Developer will be responsible for supporting enterprise applications such SharePoint, Dynamics 365, Salesforce, BMC Remedy and other custom applications and also for developing software to meet the immediate needs of the business as required
The specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- Automate business processes
- Ensure the business maximize the use of all enterprise applications, development and business collaboration.
- Develop mobile applications where necessary for business process automation.
- Carry-out research and development.
- Monitor applications platform health and make necessary changes to ensure the platform is always available.
- Gather initial user requirements.
- Recommend vendor in cases where is more economical to buy software.
- Document all software solutions developed.
- Manage the backend of the corporate website.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of MSSQL, MySQL, Drupal, SharePoint Server 2013, WordPress.
- Object Oriented Design.
- Knowledge of Shell scripting, Linux Ubuntu OS environment.
- Software Development Skills in Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving ? Self-management skills
- Team work
- Customer Service
- Proficiency in MS Office & Products.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to meet tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online