Building Engineer Recruitment at EL-ALAN Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited
EL-ALAN Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited (EL-ALAN or the Company) was founded in April 1982 as a private limited liability company and today is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic construction and civil engineering companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Building Engineer
- Plan and schedule jobs for workers/artisans in order of priority.
- Manage and follow up the daily activities on site.
- Follow the time schedule of the project and re-plan where necessary to ensure that the project finishes on time.
- Ability to read drawings and suggest changes where necessary.
- To check the quality of the job performed by the workers/artisans.
- Ensure that all workers follow the Safety policy and regulations.
- Supervise and assist the Safety Officer.
- Attend to clients on behalf of the Site Coordinator/Project Managers absence.
- Follow the sub-contractors to ensure the quality of the job is as per Elalan standards.
- Report daily activities and complaints on site to the Site Coordinator/Project Manager.
- Singing off of requisitions of materials.
- Calculates jobs of sub-contractors for payment.
- Oversee the cleanliness and condition of the site environment.
- HSE awareness.
- Cleanliness of site.
- Any other duty that may be assigned form time to time.
- Must be COREN/ CORBON Certified.