Digital Marketer Needed at Avant Facilities Services Limited
Avant Facilities Services Limited – Established in Nigeria since 2012, is a full-service property management company. Avant Facilities Services Limited has its head office at Victoria Island, Lagos, and with a skilled workforce deliver first class integrated Facility management services. At the heart of our success is that all our services work seamlessly as one team, that share the same ethos and passion to ensure our client always receive consistently high standard services, tailored to their requirements and exceeding their expectation, no matter their size or sector.
We are seeking to recruit young and dynamic professionals in the position below; who must be passionate about excellent service delivery:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
REF Code: AFSL/DM- 112019
- We are looking for an ambitious digital marketing executive who loves a progressive environment to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across our digital channels
- Write and optimise content for the website, email marketing campaigns and social media accounts.
- Continually work on the Search engine optimization of the website.
- Advocate for the company in social media spaces, engage in dialogues and answer questions appropriately
- Identify and be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement affecting the industry.
- Full time employment
- Minimum educational level of B.Sc./HND in any field.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Email Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills for writing blog posts and social media content.
- Revenue focused and has a broad skill set drawing from sales, marketing, operations, and business analytics.
- Prior experience in formulating and executing traditional & digital marketing strategies or similar digital marketing role is preferred.
The fixed salary and other benefits are very attractive!
Application Closing Date
Friday, 8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV only to: email@example.com Please indicate the “Ref Code” of the position you are applying for in the subject of your email; failure to comply with this would nullify your application.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted!