Apply at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Lagos, with occasional visits offshore
Job Type: Contract
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering projects; monitors work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices, and Company standards, as well as costs, time and quality.
- Manage contractors and suppliers as well as all activities associated with delivering a high quality project as measured by industry KPI’s and metrics for projects of a similar size and complexity.
- Develop and maintain project execution plan to ensure successful project delivery with respect to HSE, Schedule, Quality and cost
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years in project engineering in Oil and Gas industry.
- B.Sc Engineering, Oil & Gas Operations, HSE Audits & inspections, Project Engineer, Project Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online